Wednesday 28 May 2008

Cross with the crossroads

Link to Google MapsThis is probably something I could have asked about months ago, but I made a bad assumption, and I'm cross with myself.

I assumed that the work going on at the crossroads at the top of School Hill and Sandrock Hill, would be the junction upgrade to make it safer for drivers and pedestrians alike. However, I should have looked more closely, as it appears that it was exclusively for gas works that have been going on for many months now in the villages of South Farnham.

Echo Barn Lane Scheme PlanApologies if anyone else thought this too. I'm checking up on the "Echo Barn Lane Consultation and Plan" (available on the Surrey County Council website) to find out the latest, and will post about it as soon as I hear.

No comments: