Friday 30 May 2008

Cushions

It's less than two days since I posted about my incorrect assumptions about the Echo Barn Lane consultation. And already I have the answer!

And for it, I take my off my (metaphorical) hat to David Munro, our local County Councillor, who gets back to me on these kind of things with some swiftness. As it turns out, the plan goes to the Surrey County Council Local Committee (Waverley) on the 6th June. The committee's role includes the review and approval of the Local Transport Plan, which as this meeting will include the scheme for the crossroads (including "road cushions").

If you're keen to observe a bit of local bureaucracy democracy, then it's all happening at Godalming Baptist Church from 1.30 pm on Friday 6th June.Surrey County Council Local Committee (Waverley)

No comments: