Friday 11 April 2008

I sort, therefore I recycle

This morning I met our recycle team for the first time, and at the end of my drive.

Shamefully I'd been getting it wrong when mixing various recyclable materials - I'd been leaving cans in with the glass, when it should have been in with the plastics. So, hearing the tinkle of bottles being carried, I dashed down to ask what I was doing wrong. They were about to leave without taking the glass / cans. However, on hearing my query and realising I needed help as I was a confused young(ish) man, they quickly answered my questions, helped me sort out the separate items, and took away my recycling.

I have to say, that it started my day with a smile - to have a good, fun, educational conversation with a good bunch of guys, with the sun shining. Thumbs up for the recycling team for Wrecclesham.

No comments: