Friday 11 April 2008

Lickfolds Road et al

Waverley PlanningThere were a few weeks last year when I received the most letters I've ever had since becoming a councillor. It was all to do with a planning application for a property in Lickfolds Road. Well, it's that time again I think. In the past few days I've received both letters and emails both from those in favour, and those objecting, to an application for 24 Lickfolds Road.

I'm not going to express an opinion here, today, but it has reminded me of something I've wanted to do for a while - and that's to add a weekly post containing a list of new planning applications for the Ward of Wrecclesham and Rowledge. I like the planning system on the Waverley website a lot, but it might be helpful to have a subset of this list available in an easier format. So here it is for the first time. If you think there's an easier way for me to present it, do let me know.

(Click here if you want to go the Waverley planning search page, and select 'Ward' from the left hand list of options)

WA/2008/0581: 17/03/2008

Proposed Development
Erection of a new dwelling.
Land at Crowholt Cottage, Echo Barn Lane, Farnham.
E: 482896 N: 144519
Case Officer: Major Sites & Implementation Team

Applicant: Mr & Mrs M Alexander, Crowholt Cottage, Echo Barn Lane, Farnham, Surrey GU10 4NL
Agent: Kerry Field, 4 Hillary Road, Farnham, Surrey GU9 8QY

WA/2008/0591: 20/03/2008

Proposed Development
Conversion of existing dwelling into 2 dwellings together with the erection of a conservatory and alterations (follows invalid application WA/2008/0398). Westfield House, 70 Wrecclesham Hill, Farnham.
E: 481897.3 N: 144221.8
Case Officer: Major Sites & Implementation Team

Applicant & Agent: Serpentine Developments Ltd, 2 Peartree Cottages, Lovel Lane, Woodside, Windsor SL4 2DJ

No comments: